As announced last year, we developped an RGB to YPbPr video converter for Commodore Amiga computers. This adapter enables you to connect your old Miggy to virtually any new LCD screen or television.
Since the 1084S has around 30 years now, many Amiga enthusiasts now struggle to get a new screen or want to use their actual television to play their favorite games.
(Pardon my discected A2000 on the bench. It’s the test mullet !)
This adapter use a fairly simple analog method to convert the signals and the color-space.
The idea is to use the best video scaler you already have in your house; your LCD screen. Many flicker fixer and scaler solutions nowadays propose a complex and unreliable hardware. Our solution is straight forward.
It works with 60Hz NTSC and 50Hz PAL models in both Interlace and non-Interlace modes. (Verify if your LCD screen can take this non-Interlace mode).
My old workbench looks nice on my TV!
After a one month shortage, our USB joystick adapters are back on sale.
No hardware modification was made to it so it’s 100% compatible to any 3.0 software.
Here is the list of current joystick compatibility:
- Atari 2600 Joystick
- Atari 7800 Joystick (2 buttons)
- Atari analog Paddle (2 players)
- Atari driving controller
- Atari video touch pad Keyboard
- Amstrad Joystick (3 buttons)
- Amiga Joystick
- Amiga Mouse / Trackball (2 and 3 buttons)
- Atari ST Mouse / Trackball (2 buttons)
- Commodore 64 Joystick
- Commodore CD32 Joypad (7 buttons)
- Intellivision Touch pad (16 direction disc and 15 buttons)
- Intellivision Flashback Touch pad (16 direction disc and 15 buttons)
- ColecoVision Touch pad and Super Action Controller (16 buttons + spinner)
- Coleco Gemini Joystick & Paddle (Hybrid controller, also compatible with Sears console)
- MSX Joystick (2 buttons)
- Sega Genesis Joypad (3 and 6 buttons)
- Sega Master System Joypad
- Sega Multi-Tap Adapter (4 players)
- 3DO (Panasonic) Joypad
- TI99/4/4a Joystick
- FM Towns/Marty Joypad
- Famiclone (NES clone) Joypad
- Odyssey2 controller
- Fairchild channel F controller
- Bally/Astrocade controller
- RedOctane Dance pads (6 buttons DB9 version)
- ZX Spectrum Interface 2 Joysticks