Retronic design, like its name says, specialize in retro electronic device design.
Our actual best seller is the USB joystick adapter. This adapter enable you to connect any Atari style joystick to a USB compatible machine (Like a PC, a MAC, a Raspberry Pi, …). The integrated microcode is simulating a standard HID joystick.
Actual compatibility list is as follow:
- Atari 2600 Joystick
- Atari 7800 Joystick (2 buttons)
- Atari analog Paddle (2 players)
- Atari driving controller
- Atari video touch pad Keyboard
- Amstrad Joystick (3 buttons)
- Amiga Joystick
- Amiga Mouse / Trackball (2 and 3 buttons)
- Atari ST Mouse / Trackball (2 buttons)
- Commodore 64 Joystick
- Commodore CD32 Joypad (7 buttons)
- Intellivision Touch pad (16 direction disc and 15 buttons)
- Intellivision Flashback Touch pad (16 direction disc and 15 buttons)
- ColecoVision Touch pad and Super Action Controller (16 buttons + spinner)
- Coleco Gemini Joystick & Paddle (Hybrid controller, also compatible with Sears console)
- MSX Joystick (2 buttons)
- Sega Genesis Joypad (3 and 6 buttons)
- Sega Master System Joypad
- Sega Multi-Tap Adapter (4 players)
- 3DO (Panasonic) Joypad
- TI99/4/4a Joystick
- FM Towns/Marty Joypad
- Famiclone (NES clone) Joypad
- Odyssey2 controller
- Fairchild channel F controller
- Bally/Astrocade controller
- RedOctane Dance pads (6 buttons DB9 version)
- ZX Spectrum Interface 2 Joysticks
- Atari ST
- Amstrad CPC
- …and many other machines!
This is possible by using the HxC firmware, developped by Jean-François DelNero and his team over at hxc2001.com.
It comes with a 8GB USB stick preconfigured with all software and licences needed.
See side column for pricing and purchase information.
Many other products are currently under development.